Podcasts, podcast, and what was that? oh yeah, your at the podcasts page!
Here at the Blind Portal podcasts page, we have something for all tastes! If you're feeling edgy, join us for our Making Enemies podcast, where we test social boundaries and patience with heavy hitting topics! Feel like something in a darker shade? We also sport frequent guest Shrouded's Unhappy Hour podcast! Or if you're just wanting general conversation, check out the Blind Portal Round table. The Learning corner with Dustin Figg is where we review software, smartphone aps and generally just try to inform you of anything useful for the blindy in your life! Arrow down and click your way into our different worlds!
Subscribe to all Blind Portal podcasts with your rss reader of choice at: Blind Portal Podcasts
Blind Portal Round Table
Subscribe to Blind Portal Round Table podcasts with your rss reader of choice at: Blind Portal Round Table Podcasts
- Blind Portal Round Table- Back in the Sattle (Jun 07, 2015) The team gets back again finally after its long break... Sorry we got lost in the woods.... I think? Anyhow, we tried getting back up on that horse and riding back for another podcast for yall in the studio. But some technical difficulties prevented the complete episode. Enjoy us while we recount our missdeeds since November and decide who the real hoe is.
- Making Enemies (religion) (Nov 18, 2014) In this podcast, Aleric and Dustin have gathered back their friends to turn up the heat and talk serious about religion.
- Making Enemies (politics) (Nov 14, 2014) Comeing back for another episode of Making Enemies, the guys turn the conversation to politics. Note: Apologies for poor quality as well as interruptions.
- Remember When (Nov 14, 2014) Join us as we sit down with some friends and relive past experiences that shaped us as people. And hear about the time our guest Shrouded got into a swordfight in gym class.
- Sex and Music (Nov 14, 2014) Aleric returns with Friends in toe to discuss Music and sex playlists. "Would you have sex to this song?" Keep in mind, this is not for kids, just in case you weren't aware of it.
- BlindPortal Back to Reality (Nov 14, 2014) A game of shots to see just how drunk Shrouded will get when Kurt gets into it with his Fucks and vilent threats, and we discuss our views of our reality.
- MudHole exhibition (Nov 14, 2014) "Oh man... I so didn't mean for that to happen! And what was that creepy noise behind me? And how much do you think we can get away with over there?" I shoveled together my regulars, and a brand new guest to talk embarrassing moments, spooky moments, and being intimate in a cemetary. NSFW! Though not as bad as some of our earlier stuff. Click and enjoy!
Blind Portal Learning Corner
Subscribe to Blind Portal Learning Corner podcasts with your rss reader of choice at: Blind Portal Learning Corner Podcasts
- Apple TV Third Generation Demo (Feb 18, 2015) In this episode of the BPLC podcast, Dustin Figg is back this time talking about and demoing the Apple Tv Third generation. He first introduces you to the device, and follows up with a description of the unit along with it's accessories. He then gives a demonstration on how to set it up for the first time with out sighted assistance. Then he takes you through some basic customization tips, and finishes off with how you can use the apple TV to stream content from your iTunes library.
- Text Aloud Demo (Nov 14, 2014) Dustin brings on a guest Stacey who demonstrates a software program called Text Aloud. Which can be found at http://www.nextup.com.
- Blind Portal Learning Corner Introduction (Nov 14, 2014) In this first episode of the Blind Portal Learning Corner Podcast, Dustin Figg discusses briefly what the podcast is about and what you can expect out of it. He then follows up with a product review and discussion on a rolling laptop case from a company called Solo.
Unhappy Hour with Shrouded
Darkness abounds herein. The Shrouded one (or Shrouded), boasts an unappologetically dry, sardonic sense of humor, as displayed in his little known gothic rock music and stand-up comedy. Click below, sit back with a drink and breathe deep the sweet sweet negativity in store. Unhappy Hour features an aray of macabre topics, rusted chains of thought and conversations in cold basements.